Friday, August 31, 2012

Champ de Elysees

Champ de Elysses is like the Rodeo Drive of L.A. or the Waikiki Strip of Honolulu. Huge designer stores lie along the long street all the way up to the Arc de Triomphe. I didn't get a chance to walk along the entire row of shops but I did see a few familiar stores. First, this must be the HUGEST sephora in the entire world. Looking into the stores from the outside, it looks like it might be a mile long. No matter how big the store, it was filled with people to the point where I was bumping people every 5 seconds. I also got a chance to go into H&M where I bought a ton of stuff and got great deals except for the fact that the dollar is so week in France so it still ended up being expensive :( All in all, Champ de Elysees is a must see. If not to shop at stores like Louis Vuitton and Cartier, then to catch the amazing view of the Arc de Triomphe. Au Revoir!




No comments:

Post a Comment